The Department of Architecture, based on the Art.35 of the Law 4009/2011 established the Academic Advisor effective from the 07-07-2020.
Academic Advisor's Role
Through discussion and with respect to the personal needs and interests of the students, the Academic Advisor undertakes the guidance of the student throughout their studies and may:
– assist to facilitate the transitioning of students from secondary to higher education;
– monitor the talents of the students and guide them in selecting the courses that are more appropriate to them;
– direct them in the research for scholarships, programs of postgraduate studies and professional orientation;
– advice them in various academic topics (participation in research programs, seminars, conferences, etc.);
– guide them towards the successful completion of their studies.
For each new student, a faculty member is assigned as an Academic Advisor. The student can communicate with her/his advisor during the designated hours to discuss any academic-related issue.
In the posted tables students can find their Academic Advisor, on the basis of their Registration Number.